Regional Manager – Based Overseas (Colombia)
Remote Work (Overseas).
Salary: Competitive and negotiable.
Opulence College is a CRICOS-registered RTO (RTO code 45644, CRICOS code 03878K) with campuses located in the heart of Australia’s major cities, Canberra and Melbourne, delivering nationally accredited, tertiary-level Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses to international students. We aim to help international students study, work, and settle in Australia by equipping them with the skills and knowledge highly in demand by employers and industries today.
Learn more about Opulence College through our website and social media platforms:
Join the expanding Opulence College community as a Regional Manager based in Colombia. You will be working virtually with a dynamic team of proactive individuals and lifelong learners passionate about providing the best education, training, and support services to international students, as well as enhancing our own personal and professional development.
The Regional Manager role is a permanent, full-time opportunity, with a 3-month probationary period, evaluated by a set-sales target. Your performance will be reviewed quarterly. Pay consists of a base rate plus commission and is negotiable.
This is a role with a heavy focus on sales, marketing and business development. As an overseas Regional Manager of Opulence College, you will work closely with the Canberra-based Business Development Team to promote the College to various education and migration agents in the Latin American Region and maintain good relationships with them. You will be the first point of contact between the College and agents. In addition, you will be responsible for administrative tasks relating to the enrolment and support of new students.
Your role will include but is not limited to:
- Researching for and recruiting new education and migration agencies in Latin America to partner with Opulence College.
- Maintaining good relationships and networking with education and migration agents overseas and in Australia.
- Planning marketing and student recruitment strategies and campaigns.
- Reporting sales and marketing activities to the management team.
- Developing marketing materials in multiple languages to promote Opulence College.
- Helping the administrative team to enrol new students.
Essential skills and competency
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills in-person, over the phone and via email, in both native tongue and English.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team.
- Strong understanding of cultural diversity and sensitivity.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proactive and passionate about the student experience.
- Experience working in the education industry, particularly at an RTO/university, VET/CRICOS or higher education environment with international student recruitment in Australia.
- Experience working with education and migration agents.
- Personal and professional networks in the education and migration industry.
- Graphic design and digital marketing skills.
To enquire about this opportunity, please contact us at T: +61 (0)2 6101 8650 or
Opulence College values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities.
How to Apply
We are urgently hiring. Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Please note: Please submit all application documents in English. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.
Deadline: 7th April 2023.